CultuurInvest is an investment fund for entrepreneurs in the creative industry. It stimulates the growth and economic independence of companies that offer cultural or creative products and services, provided there is clear potential in the market. CultuurInvest does not grant subsidies but provides subordinated loans and/or participates in the capital.
Join us on Facebook
Who may apply?
CultuurInvest invests in the following sectors:
- New media and computer games
- The audiovisual sector and digital design
- The music industry and concerts
- Design and designer fashion
- Printed media and graphic design
- Publishers and bookshops
- Musicals and performing arts
- Distribution within the visual arts
- Communication and advertisement
How does it work?
Investing is quite different from granting subsidies. Both the methodology and the criteria differ. Have a look at the investment process at CultuurInvest.
CultuurInvest already invested in 53 companies. Its total impact in the market elevates to 18.6 million euros. This includes 9.2 million euros from CultuurInvest itself and 9.4 million euros from third parties, mainly provided by banks, other investors or the entrepreneurs themselves.
Service providers for the creative industry
Meet our team
HOW TO APPLY / MORE INFO
- Read the general conditions
- Download and send the registration agreement
- Complete the electronic form
- Oude Graanmarkt 63
- 1000 Brussels
- T 02 229 52 30
- F 02 229 52 31
- E ue/vmp//tsevniruutluc